Click "Apply On Company Website" and our recruiting assistant, Olivia, will help you schedule an immediate interview with our team!
Calling all Drain Installers! You’re invited to join Team Anderson!
*NO ON CALL*
As the winner of the 2020 San Diego’s Top Workplaces Award, we’re doing a lot of things right. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on being the most employee-focused plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company in town. This year, we also won San Diego’s Best Plumber and La Jolla’s Best Plumber plus the Better Business Bureau International Torch Award for Ethics (one of only 4 companies honored throughout Canada, Mexico, and the U.S in all business categories). And we are the first company in the history of the International Torch Awards to win twice!
What does this mean to you? It means you’ll be joining a team of professionals who are committed to delivering on our promise that ‘Nobody wows clients as we do!’ We are fierce advocates for professionalism in the skilled trades and even started the Anderson Career Builder Institute to provide the training to ensure your success and grow your earning power. So, if you’ve got a positive attitude, a strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic, and a desire to learn - let’s talk.
Pay Range: $30.00 - $35.00 hourly + bonus
Now let us wow you...
- Excellent compensation based on experience
- Monthly bonus
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- 401K with a 3% company match (eligible after 60 days)
- Unlimited earnings potential
- 100% Paid Medical Insurance (eligible after 30 days)
- Dental and Vision plans
- $20k Life Insurance plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance is available
Team Anderson Perks
- Company provided -new-trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
- Service Calls in your area
- Experienced well trained dispatchers
- Parts runners = less windshield time
- Family oriented
- Growth opportunities/promotion from within
Training, Training, Training
- Company culture means having each other’s back to ensure 100% Client Satisfaction
- We take the time to properly educate all employees
- Technical skills, new products & technologies, communication skills
- Weekly department meetings
At least 1.5 - 2 years of Drain Install or Relative Experience
* Whole house drain, waste, and vent replacement or repair.
* Occasional copper water line replacement or repair.
* Sewer main replacement or repair.
* Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
* Assembles and installs valves, pipe fittings, and pipes.
* Joins pipes by use of screws, fittings, solder, or plastic solvent.
* Fills drainage system with water to determine if the system is leaking.
* install plumbing fixtures such as sinks, commodes, bathtubs, and garbage disposal units as needed.
* Clear all types of stoppages with sewer machines and hydro jetters.
* Must own and skillfully use all necessary plumbing trade tools and power tools.
* Wear floor savers while in customers’ homes and maintain a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled service.
* Always explain to the client what service you are performing. Explain and show the client how Team Anderson provides superior service.
* Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
* Maintain Company vehicle so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
* Obey the Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Code of Ethics.
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.