Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Are you proactive, impatient, and driven to be accurate?
Once you have identified your area(s) of expertise, do you excel in the knowledge of those subjects?
Would people that know you well say that you tend to be more book smart than street smart, and that you can become
relentless in the pursuit of factual information?
Do you tend to be skeptical in nature and need a reliable source of information before accepting something as true and accurate?
Are you selectively social?
Is your communication style quick, brusque and filled with data? Do you hate being wrong and tend to err on the side of caution to avoid failure?
Are you looking for a company that will offer open ended income based on your hard work, then copy and paste this link, https://go.apply.ci/s/CzYRJBzWPl, into your browser, take our Quick 2 question, 7 minute survey and apply here!
Click "Apply On Company Website" and our recruiting assistant, Olivia, will help you schedule an immediate interview with our team!
Calling all HVAC Service Technicians! You’re invited to join Team Anderson! NO ON-CALL!!!
As the winner of the 2020 San Diego’s Top Workplaces Award, we’re doing a lot of things right. Most
importantly, we pride ourselves on being the most employee-focused plumbing, heating, and air
conditioning company in town. This year, we also won San Diego’s Best Plumber and La Jolla’s Best
Plumber plus the Better Business Bureau International Torch Award for Ethics (one of only 4 companies
honored throughout Canada, Mexico, and the U.S in all business categories). And we are the first
company in the history of the International Torch Awards to win twice!
What does this mean to you? It means you’ll be joining a team of professionals who are committed
to deliver on our promise that ‘Nobody wows clients as we do!’ We are fierce advocates for
professionalism in the skilled trades and even started the Anderson Career Builder Institute to provide
the training to ensure your success and grow your earning power. So, if you’ve got a positive attitude, a
strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic, and a desire to learn -let’s talk.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $150,000 + yearly
Now let us wow you...
- Excellent compensation based on experience
- Monthly bonus
- 16 paid days off per year
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- 401K with 3% company match (eligible after 60 days)
- Unlimited earnings potential
- 100% Paid Medical Insurance (eligible after 30 days)
- Dental and Vision plans
- $20k Life Insurance plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance available
Team Anderson Perks
- Company provided -new-trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
- Service Calls in your area
- Experienced well trained dispatchers
- Parts runners = less windshield time
- Family oriented
- Growth opportunities/promote from within
Training, Training, Training
- Company culture means having each other’s back to ensure 100% Client Satisfaction
- We take the time to properly educate all employees
- Technical skills, new products & technologies, communication skills
- Weekly department meetings
· At Least 2 Years of Heating and Air experience
· Excellent Customer Interaction Skills
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.