HVAC In Home Sales - Comfort Advisor/Design Consultant
Anderson Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for exceptional Sales Staff who are highly motivated and customer service focused. We are a residential service & repair company, providing plumbing & HVAC services. We offer great benefits, education and personal development to help you succeed and grow.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about Anderson Heating & Air Conditioning and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Proven track record in sales; 3 years minimum of HVAC sales experience
- Financial acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and what operational activities affect positive or negative results.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Eligible for Medical & Dental Insurance after 60 days. Employer pays for 85% of employee medical premium.
- 401k + 3% matching.
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity.
- Company Vehicle, gas card, smart phone & iPad.
- Opportunity for advancement, we promote from within.
- 2-3 Appointments booked per day, regular weekend and after hours work. Our top people earn $150K+ annually. Send your resume today to schedule an interview!
- Compensation – training wages $16/hour. Industry leading commission pay.
Pay: $75,000 to $150,000/year
Job Status: Full Time