HVAC Install Apprentice
Click "Apply On Company Website" and our recruiting assistant, Olivia, will help you schedule an immediate interview with our team!
At Anderson, we are looking for the right individuals who want to build a life-long career in the HVAC & Plumbing industry to join our team. It doesn't matter if you are brand new to the industry, or you have been working in it for over 30 years, at Anderson's there is a place for anyone who has a positive attitude, a strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic and a desire to learn. We offer competitive pay and industry leading benefits.
* Attend and participate in apprenticeship classes and achieve a passing grade in all classroom &
hands on training assessments.
* Install HVAC systems under the guidance of a licensed journeyman.
* Educate and assist customers in choosing products, repairs, and services to enhance their HVAC
system under the guidance of a licensed journeyman.
* Follow scripting to provide a consistent experience.
* Other duties as assigned.
******Must have 6 months to 1 year of HVAC industry experience *******
* CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES - Possess a valid driver license.
* EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE-- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* LANGUAGE SKILLS-- Able to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance
instructions and procedure manuals. Able to speak English clearly and with proper grammar and
diction. Able to speak effectively in group settings.
* MATHEMATICAL SKILLS-- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using
whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and
to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* REASONING ABILITY-- Able to apply common sense understanding in a variety of situations to
assure customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers. Ability to deal with
problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* COMPUTER SKILLS-- Typing proficiency required. Knowledge of how to access and use the
internet and have a good working knowledge of data entry software, spreadsheet software
and/or word processing software.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able
to sit, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, hear, talk, type and write. Must be able to lift and maneuver up
to 100 pounds. Must be able to work outdoors and in extreme weather (wet, below freezing or above
100deg temperatures). Must be able to climb on ladders & scaffolding. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of duties,
qualifications, physical demands, and activities of the employee. All items may change, new ones may be
added, or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.