HVAC Warranty Technicians
Click "Apply On Company Website" and our recruiting assistant, Olivia, will help you schedule an immediate interview with our team!
Calling all HVAC Warranty Technicians! You're invited to join Team Anderson!
As the winner of the 2020 San Diego's Top Workplaces Award, we're doing a lot of
things right. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on being the most employee-focused plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company in town. This year, we also won San Diego's Best Plumber and La Jolla's Best Plumber plus the
Better Business Bureau International Torch Award for Ethics (one of only 4 companies honored throughout Canada, Mexico, and the U.S in all business categories). And we are the first company in the history of the International Torch Awards to win twice!
What does this mean to you? It means you'll be joining a team of professionals who are committed to delivering on our
promise that 'Nobody wows clients as we do!' We are fierce advocates for professionalism in the skilled trades and
even started the Anderson Career Builder Institute to provide the training to ensure your success and grow your earning power. So, if you've got a positive attitude, a strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic, and a desire to learn -
Sign-on Bonus Offered
Starting Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Excellent compensation based on experience
- 16 paid days off per year
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- 401K with a 3% company match (eligible after 60 days)
- 100% Paid Medical Insurance (eligible after 30 days)
- Dental and Vision plans
- $20k Life Insurance plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance is available
Team Anderson Perks
- Company provided -new-trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
- Service Calls in your area
- Experienced well trained dispatchers
- Parts runners = less windshield time
- Growth opportunities/promotion from within
- Training, Training, Training
- Company culture means having each other's back to ensure 100% Client Satisfaction
- We take the time to properly educate all employees
- Technical skills, new products & technologies, communication skills
- Weekly department meetings
- EPA license
- Valid CA driver's license
- Driving record to be covered by Company Auto policy.
- Knowledge of local HVAC codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of residential HVAC field experience; preferably in Service & Install.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal & written communications.
- Highly motivated self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude.
FOR AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE APPLY ONLINE OR WALK-INS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME AT:
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air
1830 John Towers Avenue
El Cajon, CA 92020.
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.