Plumbing Service Technician
Click "Apply On Company Website" and our recruiting assistant, Olivia, will help you schedule an immediate interview with our team!
Calling all Plumbing Service Technicians! You're invited to join Team Anderson!
*********NO ON CALL**************
As the winner of the 2020 San Diego's Top Workplaces Award, we're doing a lot of things right. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on being the most employee focused plumbing, heating and air conditioning company in town. This year, we also won San Diego's Best Plumber and La Jolla's Best Plumber plus the Better Business Bureau International Torch Award for Ethics (one of only 4 companies honored throughout Canada, Mexico and the U.S in all business categories). And we are the first company in the history of the International Torch Awards to win twice!
What does this mean to you? It means you'll be joining a team of professionals who are committed to delivering on our promise that 'Nobody wows clients like we do!' We are fierce advocates for professionalism in the skilled trades and even started the Anderson Career Builder Institute to provide the training to ensure your success and grow your earning power. So, if you've got a positive attitude, a strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic and a desire to learn -let's talk.
Pay Range: $85K-$190K annually
Now let us wow you...
- Excellent compensation based on experience
- Monthly bonus
- 16 paid days off per year
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- 401K with 3% company match (eligible after 60 days)
- Unlimited earnings potential
- 100% Paid Medical Insurance (eligible after 30 days)
- Dental and Vision plans
- $20k Life Insurance plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance available
Team Anderson Perks
- Company provided -new-trucks, fully stocked with parts and equipment
- Service Calls in your area
- Experienced well trained dispatchers
- Parts runners = less windshield time
- Family oriented
- Growth opportunities/promote from within
Training, Training, Training
- Company culture means having each other's back to ensure 100% Client Satisfaction
- We take the time to properly educate all employees
- Technical skills, new products & technologies, communication skills
- Weekly department meetings
- At Least 2 years of Plumbing experience
- Excellent Customer Interaction Skills
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Air is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.