Warehouse Parts Driver - 100% Paid Medical
We have an immediate opening for a HVAC parts runner warehouse assistant position.
Please reply to this add with your resume if you are interested.
Job is full time Monday - Friday and comes with full benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Must have clean driving record. Drives to job sites for material drop off, and to vendors throughout San Diego County. Must be able to use a map or GPS to navigate the county.
• Experience in operating forklifts
• Ensures equipment deliveries and part pick-ups are accurate to original order, visual inspection for damages and notify Warehouse Coordinator of any errors or challenges.
• Assists with efficient deliveries of parts and equipment to team members. A team member should go to a supply house only as a last resort. Works closely with Warehouse Coordinator and Install Coordinator; make every possible effort to keep technicians on the job working, not picking up parts.
• Assist with counting warehouse inventory on a quarterly basis and truck inventory on a monthly basis.
• Follows operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
• Assists with salvage of damaged or used material.
• Keeping warehouse area neat and clean. Assists with inspection of physical condition of warehouse and equipment; reports any hazards to Warehouse Coordinator or Supervisor immediately.
• Assists with maintaining personnel safety and plant protection activities.
Skills / Requirements
Prefer a person who has some Warehouse or trade experience,forklift experience, is computer literate, and has a good driving record. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check to be eligible for this position
Prefer a person who has some plumbing, hvac or similar industry knowledge.
Job Status: Full Time